Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Demolition Consequences Update 2

To all those who signed my petition, I thank you again and assure you I am following this closely. I feel a real responsibility to you for helping me grab the attention of the Village Trustees and truly appreciate your support. Since July 15th, I have continued to find other examples of significant codes implemented by other municipalities, as well as other legal tools (thanks to a legal friend....thanks MD!!!), which I have promptly forwarded to the village for their use in drafting these code changes.

On August 26th I was told that the village attorney was hoping to have an amended Enforcement code section to present to the Trustees in September.

Stay tuned. Fingers crossed!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment